Thank you for your interest in becoming a Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. Volunteer. We have updated our Volunteer Process to make it easier for you and to continue to provide a safe environment for our population.
To become a volunteer for Girl Talk Foundation, Inc., applicants are asked to attend an initial Volunteer Interest Meeting to learn general information about Girl Talk Foundation, Inc., who we serve and volunteer opportunities . For those who are interested in pursuing further, applicants are then required to complete an online application. The application process includes a non-refundable $25 application fee (covers background check, insurance, Girl Talk T-shirt and an administration fee). All applicants must be 18 years of age. Once the application has been approved, applicants will have to complete a two-hour Volunteer Training Session before an area of assignment can be given.
Here are six (6) steps to becoming a Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. Volunteer:
- Complete a VOLUNTEER INTEREST APPLICATION (No Fee Required)
- Attend Volunteer Interest Meeting
- To continue volunteer process, choose an area of interest AND complete an online volunteer application (area of interest options and application will be sent via email-registration fee is required)
- Receive notification of Volunteer Training (upon approval of application)
- Complete Volunteer Training
- Given area of assignment
2012 Volunteer Interest Meeting Schedule
10AM to 11AM @ UNC-Charlotte (Student Union Building)
January 7, 2012
April 14, 2012
July 14, 2012
October 13, 2012
For questions, you can email us at
or call us at (704) 335-5885.